Featuring 5 high-intensity white LEDs and 8000mAh/3.6V high-capacity rechargeable battery, PR2400 is a high-performance bike light designed for riders who love night riding, especially night trail riding. With max 2400 lumens output and user-friendly features, such as OLED runtime display and wireless remote switch, PR2400 will enhance your night riding experience to a whole new level and let you enjoy the thrill of night riding like never did before!
Cutting-edge performance with high output and high-capacity battery
High/low beams optical design with 5 white LEDs and max 2400 lumens output; built-in high-capacity 8000mAh rechargeable Li-ion batteries
Anti-glare flood beam for road biking
Special optical lens for the central LED to reduce glare for other road users and provide close-range wide floodlight and long-distance spotlight for urban riding
HiLo beam system for mountain biking
A simulation to the design of automotive headlight with far-reaching high beam and wide low beam for all terrain riding, whether it is for trail or gravel riding
OLED runtime display and mode indicators
Display the remaining runtime of each brightness level instantly in an intuitive way and help to select the ideal brightness level for different riding situations
Wireless remote switch
Turn on/off the light and change brightness levels safely without releasing the grip; single click to activate max output for signaling or emergency lighting
Battery runtime extension
Extend the runtime of the battery by connecting with external power source for emergency lighting when the light is in low power, no worry to be left in darkness
Type-C input port and standard USB output port
Type-C reversible connector to charge your light easily and no need to flip around for the correct orientation;
USB output port to use the light as a powerbank and to charge your digital devices when in need
Aircraft-grade aluminum body and IPX8 waterproof design
Solid and light-weight aluminum case with multi fins for better heat-dissipation performance;
IPX8 waterproof design for heavy rain and muddy road riding
1. Anti-glare optical lens for road biking mode to reduce glare for other road users and provide close-range wide flood light and long-distance spot light for urban riding
2. HiLo beam system for mountain biking mode, a simulation to the design of automotive headlight with far-reaching high beam and wide low beam for all-terrain riding
3. OLED real-time display to show the remaining runtime of each brightness level
4. Wireless remote switch with instant max output and brightness adjustment buttons to control the light easily
5. Extending battery runtime with external power source
6. Type-C input port for easy charging and USB output port to charge your portable digital devices
7. Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
8. Intelligent thermal management circuit to prevent overheat of LEDs
9. Quick release design for easily slide in and out and compatible with 31.8mm and 35mm round handlebars
LED: 5*high-efficiency white LEDs
Battery: 8000mAh/3.6V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
Dimensions (Headlight): 105mm (L)*51mm (W)*36mm (H)
Weight (Headlight): 282g
Materials: The front and main body is made by aluminum with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the rear part and the handlebar mount are made by durable plastic
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice
AWARD: 2021/22 EDITOR'S CHOICE - ROAD.CC
Our Editor’s Choice award goes to the Ravemen PR2400 USB Rechargeable DuaLens Front Light with Remote. With the ability to switch between a road-friendly lens and the full monty 2,400 lumens, five LED option, this is a powerful, versatile light that covers all eventualities...
BikeRadar review for the PR2400
The PR2400’s clear on-board OLED screen displays the remaining run time of the light in the selected mode, as well as which mode it’s in. It also shows you whether the wireless remote is connected and whether high, low or both beams are activated...
ROAD.CC review for the PR2400
If your N+1 is getting out of control with both mountain bikes and road bikes – or you have a bit of a gravel fetish which sees you switching from road to trail multiple times – you should take a look at the Ravemen PR2400. With the ability to switch between a road friendly lens and the full-monty 2,400 lumen, five LED option, this is a light that covers all eventualities. Chuck in great build quality, a wireless remote, decent burn times and an easy-to-read display and you can't go far wrong.
Almost perfect! I have more expensive lights from NiteRider, Light and Motion, and Lezyne. None of them compare to the output, features, and beam pattern of the Ravemen PR2400 and other Ravemen lights. Bluetooth remote, an OLED screen, and more than enough light output. My only gripe is that the 7,000 Kelvin scale bulbs put out super white light whereas a slightly warmer 4,500 to 5,000 Kelvin would be much preferred for the human eye. However most of the other major companies also use to bright of a white color. But Ravemen beats all of them.
This light is bananas. You can see clear as day in the middle of the night. Been riding MTB at night and haven't had any problems.
Two reasons it not a perfect 5:
- On the highest setting, this thing gets hottt. Definitely can't use it as a handheld flashlight on that setting. The others are fine.
- Turning the light off and on kills minutes of battery life. This is a weird one. If you leave the light on continuously all ride, the battery life timer ticks off in real time. If you turn it off and then turn it back on, you can lose up to 5 minutes (on max setting). Not sure why, but it's best to just leave it on if you take any short breaks.