Rear and side visibility
Specifically designed lens ensuring your rear and side visibility for maximum safety
Quick release clamp design
Versatile and easy-to-use, ready for various mounting situations
Adjust the mounting angle of the light to fully optimize your visibility
1. Highly efficient COB LED with max 20 LED lumens
2. Quick release designed for various needs
3. Specifically designed lens providing rear and side visibility
4. Auto power save and indicator for low battery
5. Built-in battery indicator and charging indicator
6. Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
LED: COB LED
Battery: 200mAh/3.7V rechargeable Li-polymer battery
Dimensions (Headlight): 18mm (L)*22mm (W)*52mm (H)
Weight (light unit): 15g
Mount size: compatible with φ 24-36mm seatpost
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice
This light is bananas. You can see clear as day in the middle of the night. Been riding MTB at night and haven't had any problems.
Two reasons it not a perfect 5:
- On the highest setting, this thing gets hottt. Definitely can't use it as a handheld flashlight on that setting. The others are fine.
- Turning the light off and on kills minutes of battery life. This is a weird one. If you leave the light on continuously all ride, the battery life timer ticks off in real time. If you turn it off and then turn it back on, you can lose up to 5 minutes (on max setting). Not sure why, but it's best to just leave it on if you take any short breaks.
Now I’m mounting my Ravemen front light to my Garmin mount. Helps keeping my bike low profile without a cluttered cockpit.
Foco con gran luminosidad para ser visto por los vehículos que circulan por la carretera. Dura muchas horas la batería.
Hay, en mi opinión, dos aspectos de mejora: uno es que no indica cuando la batería está baja y, el otro, es que se me rompió el soporte del Garmin al circular por una carretera bacheada.
Nice light that fits well beneath my Garmin edge
First thing I noticed, when the lights arrived, was how well they were packaged. First impressions last, so I was looking forward to seeinv the actual lights themselves. They are sturdy, well made, discreet and most importantly, they're bright. I did a three hour ride today, on some dodgy roads. The one thing I noticed, was drivers giving me more room than normal. It's no coincidence that it was my first time with the rear light. The front light sits neatly and secure, under my Wahoo Element Bolt. Finally, battery life looks impressive. Top class products, I'd highly recommend.